Cordia Resources is currently recruiting for aStaff Accountantto join a fast growth organization in McLean, VA. Our client is going through large growth and looking to expand and grow their accounting team.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and supporting schedules for accounts payable, fixed assets, prepaids, and other associated accrual schedules.
- Manage the accounts payable function and ensure that all invoices and employee expenses are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Record expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and other of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, and prepare analyses of accounts to produce monthly financial reports.
- Support the month end close by preparing ongoing journal entries and accruals.
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Accounting/Finance degree and at least 1-5years experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with the monthly close process is required
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-classConsultantCareprogram, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.