Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Perform various maintenance duties for residential units including basic plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repairs, cleaning units and grounds for inspections and new occupancy. Provide exceptional service while assessing and repairing the property.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
1. Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, meeting/conference rooms, etc. Schedule and confirm appointments.
2. Sort and distribute mail, prepare and send overnight packages and normal mail.
3. Set up and manage paper and/or electronic filing systems; recording information, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and records.
4. Answer telephones, give information to callers, take and retrieve messages, direct callers to appropriate staff. Greet visitors as required.
5. Prepare correspondence including letters, e-mails, announcements, charts, graphs, presentations and forms.
6. Operate office equipment including: computers, fax machines, copiers, phone systems.
7. Coordinate and make travel arrangements as needed.
8. Complete required forms, records and reports in accordance with company procedures.
9. Assist management and department staff with support tasks for the department or functional areas.
10. Perform other duties as required.
– Minimum three years administrative office experience preferred. Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office, specifically: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Required Education/Training: List education &/or training required to perform the job.
-High School Diploma or equivalent.
-Business school or Associates Degree preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
-Ability to keep accurate records.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Organizational skills and attention to detail.
-Ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities.
-Must present a professional business appearance.
-Primarily an office environment.
-Exposure to routine cleaning materials such as window cleaner, furniture polish, etc.
-Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.