We are looking for an energetic Account Manager to take ownership of a crucial part of the Grand Rapids book of business. This role has significant growth opportunity with the current customer portfolio the chosen candidate will be largely responsible for the existing customer base, providing exceptional customer service to our clients and whilst also getting involved in Project Management.
The Account Manager will play a critical part in driving maximum value within our acute care customers by focusing largely on client retention and account development in our rapidly growing customer base. The Account Manager will also take ownership of a portfolio of customers as well as: maintaining relationships with key stake-holders, identifying upsell opportunities, auditing accounts, and ensuring targets and satisfaction levels are met.
- Support the development and execution of customer account strategies that align with defined key business metrics, including client retention, revenue growth, cost savings and profitability
- Become a trusted advisor within your portfolio of customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
- Develop a blueprint for key accounts that includes contract terms and expiration, services and products we provide, buying group, etc.
- Project Management and problem solving to drive outcomes inter-departmentally for the customer
- Ongoing in-service education with clinical staff on our products and services related to safety, sustainability, efficiency, compliance and education
- Be able to provide product expertise across our full service offering
- Assist with waste policy capture, design, review, annual assessment and policy adjustment aligned with strategic goals
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including operations, sales, logistics and finance
- Conduct routine audits related to contractual KPIs in the areas of safety, sustainability, efficiency, compliance and education
- Ability to support new product installations or new program implementations at a customer site
- Support strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, business results and successes
- Support the facilitation of quarterly business reviews, and conduct pre-work audits, data assessment and stakeholder feedback collation to be able to provide strategic recommendations and process improvements.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Hospital services or related service industry experience highly desirable
- Project Management Skills with the ability to problem solve and drive outcomes inter-departmentally for the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with value based selling confidence
- Outstanding computer-based skills; Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, etc.
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.