Quest Engineering, a leader in the distribution of instrumentation and fluid handling equipment, is searching for a multi-purpose warehouse person who will work with other members of the Minneapolis team to increase customer satisfaction by completing general warehouse work and light assembly. The person will represent Quest in a highly professional, safe, and cost-effective manner. This position can be part-time or full-time.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepares orders; pulls materials; packs boxes; places orders in the delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Completes light assembly of hose kits and related products.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Document delivery, accuracy, and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives.
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
We offer a competitive salary and commissions along with an excellent benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, disability insurance and paid vacation.
Quest Engineering Inc., is a leader in instrumentation and fluid handling systems. We provide fluid connector, control, sensor and measurement products to a broad range of industries, from manufacturing and mining to refineries and power plants, water treatment and alternative energy. We represent leading OEMs like Parker Hannifin, Burkert, United Electric and many more. Quest is ISO 9001:2000 certified with headquarters in Minneapolis and branch offices in North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa.
Pay: $17.50 per hour
At Quest Engineering, we provide fluid connector solutions from trustworthy suppliers across multiple industries to assure only the best for our customers. We have locations in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Iowa.
If you are a problem solver, goal-oriented, highly motivated, honest, and enjoy working with customers, we would love to talk to you about the best role for your skillset. Quest fosters personal and professional growth in a fun, fast-paced work environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company that is growing at an incredible pace and is committed to making a difference while delivering leading-edge products, and customer-centric service.