Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Commissary Porter to join our team at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. This role gives you the chance to be part of the game day excitement, earn money, and make new friends.
- Assists the Commissary Manager and Supervisors in maintaining inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets within the venue.
- Delivers food, beverage and other products throughout the venue, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained.
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the Supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and purchase orders.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.