TekWissen’s, Staffing division is a recruitment-centric organization focused on providing talent acquisition services (both IT and non-IT) in the Technology, Engineering, Clinical, Legal, Scientific, Finance, Marketing, Professional and Payroll Management arenas to clients across the US, and India. Founded in 2009, TekWissen is one of the fastest growing Staffing firm in United States. We have been recognized by Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in USA with ranking # 192, #15 Top IT Service Company in 2014 by Inc.com, #6 Top Michigan Companies in 2014 again by Inc.com, Michigan 50 Companies to Watch in 2014, FastTrack Award for 2014.
With over 400 resources supporting targeted industry verticals, TekWissen has annual revenues of $24M and has a goal of becoming a US$ 50M Global organization by end of 2015.
- STRUCTURED AND SCALABLE DELIVERY ENGINE: TekWissen’s core differentiator is a process-centric, recruitment-driven delivery engine. With more than 70 recruiters across Regional, National and Global Recruitment Hubs, we provide an unparalleled focus on quality, coverage, timeliness and price competitiveness.
- MSP/VMS ALIGNMENT: TekWissen has one of the industry’s best global delivery engines to support enterprise Managed Service Providers (MSP), Vendor Management Systems (VMS) or similar internal VMO programs.
- DEDICATED CLIENT SERVICE DELIVERY TEAMS: To provide the focus to each client, TekWissen has created dedicated, client-specific recruiting teams, anchored by tenured Account/Delivery Managers who are accountable for defining and implementing recruitment strategies to meet/exceed all client-specified and internal SLAs.
- EMPLOYEE-CENTRIC APPROACH: TekWissen recognizes that each of our candidates are critical to the success of our clients. We value each of our contractors and genuinely care about their experience. TekWissen stands above the rest by providing them with a dedicated care specialist to lend extraordinary support throughout their employment.
Title:- Sr PHP Developer
Location:- Nashville, TN
Duration:- Full Time / Permanent
The position will be joining the Web Development team to help with any part of the current of future projects needed.
Sr. PHP Developer with 7 to 10 years of experience
Experience with Laravel Framework.
Experience with Reddis.
Experience with Apache.
Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Thank you and looking forward to working with you.
- If you are comfortable with the above job description & the Qualifications…
- Share you updated resume with your basic contact information…
- So that we can discuss about the position more…
Thanks & Regards,