Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we’re also America’s leading skin care service provider. As an Esthetician at our Mitown West franchised location, your part of a team that’s passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our Estheticians are valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We offer Jan Marini and Obagi customized facials; as well as PCA Chemical Peels and our Exclusive Microderm Infusion treatment. You will design customized facial treatments and homecare regimens that meet the individual needs of clients. We feel confident that we will keep you busy from the moment you come on board as we are unable to meet the appointment demand of our members and guests!
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts–leaders in their field–were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at .
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The difference you’ll make in clients’ lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you’ll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don’t stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Reduced-cost employee massages, facials and retail product that allow you take care of you.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work.
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We’ll Accomplish Together
As a team, we’re committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet clients’ needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy’s policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You’ll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client’s needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can’t wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.