An industry leading American investment bank is looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager (Senior Vice President) to lead end to end risk-based audits for their wholesale lending credit risk division. This individual will lead a team of auditors on the org chart and will have a dotted line to the Chief Audit Officer for Financial Risk, which covers market risk, counterparty risk, retail credit risk, and wholesale credit risk. This bank offers one of the largest platforms across commercial banking, so this role will offer broad exposure to various controls, and you will be responsible for managing stakeholder relationships with multiple business units.
The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ experience in Internal Audit, experience with people management, detail-oriented mindset, and the ability to work on deadlines and excellent communication skills.
- Manage a team of internal audit professionals which includes recruiting, professional development, effectiveness assessments, and managing budgets and timelines.
- Act as a Credit Risk subject matter expert for the North American Internal Audit department
- Work closely with business units throughout Audit workflows to manage internal relationships
- Work closely with data teams to utilize technologies to enhance audit efficiency
- Deliver audit reports for various regulatory and governance committees
- Participate in major business initiatives and proactively advice the business on change mandates
- 10 plus years in Internal Audit
- Certifications CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, etc is preferred
- Experience managing audits and defining road maps
- Excellent communication skills