What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
The Sales Organization/Team
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Territory Account Manager – NY Based
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for driving sales of Qlik products within the commercial market through a combination of direct sales engagement and by leveraging the resources and expertise of Qlik’s community. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and customer retention. In addition to direct involvement in new sales opportunities, you will also work closely with Qlik inside sales to manage higher the volume, transactional portion of the business.
How you will spend your time as our next Territory Account Manager
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive license revenue in the territory.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing
- Provide initial product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Ensure our customers are successful leveraging Qlik’s solutions helping them find new ways to add value with Qlik across their organizations.
- Develop territory and account plans for a defined list of top target accounts.
- Present at external marketing events.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and revenue through Qlik’s CRM system.
- Travel across multi-state territory to attend customer and prospect meetings.
The location for this role is/are:
- Remote – New York
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience and qualifications:
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory
- Experienced managing complex sales, leveraging CCS or an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Familiar with subscription-based software licensing models and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization marketplace.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- 5+ years’ experience direct solution selling in the territory.
- Strong record of new sales revenue.
- Commercial market sales experienced candidates given preference.
- Preferred: Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or BI.
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.