Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we’re also America’s leading skin care service provider. As an esthetician you’ll join a team that’s passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
What We’ll Accomplish Together
As a team, we’re committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet clients’ needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy’s policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You’ll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client’s needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can’t wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.