About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is the nation’s leading independent distributor of life and health insurance products focused on serving the Senior Market. From Medicare to Final Expense we understand the market space. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network with over 275,000 independent agents. Integrity serves over one million clients a year with over 5,000 employees. In 2021, Integrity expects to place more than $3 billion in new premium.
Our firm has been around for about 12 years and our business and staff continues to grow. We are located in Norfolk, NE, but we service companies nationally. We work with businesses, churches, and schools to provide a quality retirement plan for their employees. We are focused on providing a customized plan to assist participants on their way to retirement and in doing so, have established an outstanding reputation for quality service. We believe your role in the Firm should lead to personal growth and opportunity for advancement.
We want a team-oriented person willing to learn and able to communicate with our team and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place daily trades and prepare reports for clients
- Perform the setup of all new accounts
- Confirm all pending check deposits to ensure prompt processing at each custodian
- Willing to reach out to partner custodians to gather updates on items as assigned
- Process daily downloads with custodians and software
- Perform the initial review of all new account paperwork that comes to the team, partnering with the client to ensure accuracy before processing with partner custodians
- Assist in production of quarterly statements for all advisors and/or companies
- Coordinate with other team members in the department to ensure daily deadlines are met
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Pay great attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player – must strive to be a collaborative, valued member of the team
- Able to meet deadlines and keep track of multiple assignments/projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for clear articulation in both speaking and writing
- Exceptional problem resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success