Looking for a career in a recession proof business?
- Do you command an audience?
- Are you a dynamic storyteller?
- Do you love a challenge?
- Does helping people feel more secure in life give you satisfaction?
These are all attributes that make up our sales team and we are growing!
Smart Cremation sells and fulfils prearranged cremation plans. Great news, you don’t have to hang out in a Funeral Home all day. You’ll work your territory based on our best practices and the tenacious instinct you’ll bring to our team.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to dominate our Bay Area region. You’ll be an active Selling Manager and build a team of Advisors to sell alongside you.
You’ll love it because you will
- Represent Smart Cremation as a steward of our core values, building trust with our families and keeping our promise to be there where they need us most.
- Ensure the company’s cremation presentations are taught, practiced, and used by all sales personnel.
- Identify, implement, and continuously improve the internal business processes that impact customer satisfaction, employee morale and financial performance.
- Develop and maintain a positive working environment so that employees and Advisors are motivated to strive for excellence in all areas of customer service, compliance, sales and sound business practices.
- Demonstrate appropriate presentation, telephone etiquette, and closing and referral gathering techniques necessary to achieve above quota performance.
- Develop marketing plans to ensure effective community awareness and supplemental lead development.
- Review and evaluate sales staff efforts and sales production on a weekly basis. Provide daily direction to help your team feel supported and motivated.
- Maintain thorough record of leads, referrals, conversion and closing ratios through proper daily use of our CRM.
- Ensure that FTC and state law requirements as pertains to pre-need cremation sales are understood and adhered to by all sales staff.