About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity just flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first, and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We’re proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with boatloads of professional opportunities to those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all of your hard work with fun and swag! You can look forward to friendly competition and talent contests that raise money for the winner’s charity of choice!
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
·Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
·Workplace perks galore: standing desks, subsidized lunches, game room, free snacks and drinks
·Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
·401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
·Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
·Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com
The Agent Support II role is to support the external Agents and the marketing efforts of the internal Sales Directors. This position will assist with contacting insurance carriers for various issues via phone and emails. In this capacity, you will be sending out emails and communicating on the phone with Agents. Agent Support will help distribution with a wide variety of responsibilities with the ultimate goal of growing the Agent business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of insurance carrier products / processes
- Assist Agents with carrier website functionality / navigation
- Ability to pull production reports
- Knowledge of business submission guidelines
- Have a working understanding of products / benefits
- Understand / review hierarchy reports
- Develop custom reports as needed
- Participate in calls with Carriers and Agents to learn products
- Communicate with agents to explain product related details
- Coordinate with Sales Directors and Management to support agents as needed
- Respond to all contracting, new business or commission issues with all our carriers
- Complete other tasks as needed
- Support for over 1500 agents with capacity to independently resolve problems and facilitate agents’ book of business growth.
- Good oral and written communications
- Ability to plan and organize
- Adaptation to changing business operations
- Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Reasoning ability
- Judgement – Exhibit sound and accurate judgement. Include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Microsoft Word Experience
- Microsoft Excel Experience
- Adobe Experience
- Outlook experience
- Office 365 experience
- Paid vacation: 11 paid holidays and 2 days of community service PTO
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long- and short-term disability)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity and paternity leave
- HSA and FSA options
Culture & Benefits Values
- Integrity — It’s in our name and it frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family — We value our customers, industry partners, employees and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We treat our employees and our customers with dignity and honesty.
- Respect — We treat our industry partners, employees and customers with respect.
- Service — Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Partnership — We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.