About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 20,000 independent agents.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is responsible for overseeing the team’s incoming and outgoing contract volumes and allocation the appropriate resources for adequate coverage. They will assist with training new and existing employees. The lead will be escalation point to help resolve outstanding carrier and sales issues. Attend carrier specific meetings and communicate updates to their team. Onboard new carriers associated to the related area of expertise.
· Compiles, reviews, and quantifies daily contract volumes and ensure that resources are properly aligned.
· Works with agents and marketers to resolve, questions, inconsistencies, or missing requirements
· Able to provide guidance to team members for the appropriate process for escalation of agent concerns or questions
· Reaches out to carriers to resolve inconsistencies
· Disperse incoming carrier notifications to the appropriate individuals
· Compiles and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Compares data entered with data from the documents to ensure accuracy. Takes necessary action to ensure the data submitted is complete and accurate.
· Work with multiple carriers to aid team members with training or carrier knowledge
· Review and execute special projects or reports
· Exhibits sound and accurate judgement, includes appropriate people in decision-making process
· Conveys a friendly, positive attitude while maintaining professionalism at all times
· Strong customer service skills to respond promptly to customer needs
· Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; provide analysis of application to ensure a quality output
· Follows policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks correctly and on time, supports organization’s goals and values
· Uses time efficiently and completes work in a timely manner
· Maintains confidentiality
· High School diploma
· 1+ of administrative experience
· 1+ of commission experience
· Normal Office