Open Systems Technologies is a national provider of smeart staffing solutions, providing contract staffing, permanent placements and executive searches in the following skill areas:
– Finance, Accounting, and Operations
– Government Services
– Global Services
Established in New York in 1990, Open Systems Technologies is one of the largest, privately held, staffing companies in the world. We have experienced organic growth over the past 25 years and currently employ over 1,500 consultants in 16 domestic and international markets. Through our brands of Open Systems, OST Financial, OST Legal, OST Government Services, and OST Global we strive for continued expansion and excellence in the staffing industry. With the Global Services division, starting Jan-2012, Open Systems has expanded into the ITO & BPO Projects/Solutions business.
- Developing new software applications
- Upgrading existing software as needed
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the solution
- Monitoring current and future trends, technology and information in the application development technology space
- Help develop user support materials
- Mentoring team members in relevant technologies and implementation architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications in a large scale environment
- Skills and knowledge in a wide range of technologies, including ASP.NET, ASP.MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Silverlight, SQL Server, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF ( Windows Communication Foundation), WF (Windows Workflow Foundation)
- Must be familiar with Client Side MVVM frameworks
- Practical experience working within an Agile project management pipeline.
- Strong knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS and related development tools/environments.
- Experience with Angular 2.0 is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.