ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Apache Junction, AZ location is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn, is dependable and would work well on a team. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
* This position is located in Apache Junction, AZ.
* Accounting transactions and other entry level accounting/analyst responsibilities which will require interaction with
associates and customers outside of the department.
* Preparation of management presentations for the General Manager, and other Lead Team Members upon request.
* Competent in the use of all software related to Microsoft Office such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access. Must
be proficient using SAP.
* Accurately maintain required documentation for all applicable state and governmental agencies.
* Assist Human Relations Manager with HR related activities. (Onboarding, benefits enrollment, training, etc.)
* Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
* Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance
with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
* Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
* Participates as needed in special department projects.
* Manages administrative tasks and routine issues independently, ensuring timely completion of work with
* Assisting employees with expense reporting.
* Ensure strict confidence with highly sensitive and confidential information.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* Immediate Benefits
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition & Employee Discounts
* Annual Bonus
* Employer 401(k) Match
* And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
* Exceptional communication skills and phone etiquette.
* Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
* High degree of initiative and organizational skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
* SAP administration and Concur Expense Reporting.
* High level of interpersonal skills to interact with customers and individuals at all levels in the organization.
* Demonstrated ability to appropriately manage highly sensitive and confidential situations.
* Knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
* Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.