The job of Warehouse Doc Worker was established for the purpose/s of unloading the inventory of cabinets on pallets from trailers. In this position, you will use a forklift or pallet jack to move items to the staging area. You must also accurately log every shipment into our inventory system. Our ideal applicant has cabinet unloading and/or experience moving furniture as well as warehouse experience and forklift experience.
- Assist with unloading of cabinet on pallets from trailers
- Check in and put away cabinets, verifying quantities and quality of received cabinets. Maintain clear isles and walkways. Ensure material is properly organized.
- Clean warehouse, counter area, bathrooms, etc.
- Know location of cabinets in warehouse; keep organized and put away.
- Continuously update cabinetry knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to inventory and applicability. Know location of cabinets in warehouse.
- Participate in ongoing education and training as directed or desired.
- Warehouse Manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience unloading cabinets and/or furniture
· English preferred; Bilingual a plus
- Job duties will be performed primarily in an indoor warehouse setting with time spent in the shop
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift maximum weight specified by cabinets
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
· Occasional travel to other divisions for training and product knowledge seminars
Residential Design Services an industry leader and Intown Design partnering with builders to offer their homebuyers a brilliant interior design experience, while delivering outstanding quality, products, installations and service.