$17 – $18.75/hour
CorTech is hiring Warehouse Workers/Material Handlers for our client in Plainfield, IN! Start working ASAP! Must be available to work a physically demanding position.
NO FORKLIFT EXP!
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for warehousing/material distribution tasks relative to the shipment of product. The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work that may be performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Pallet/Case Picking –
- Processing customer orders including but not limited to: scanning bar codes, picking and labeling boxes.
- Pick orders to conveyor and/or picking orders. .
- Processing orders through the use of voice and/or RF technology.
- Maintains an acceptable work area as outlined in SOP and work instructions.
- Responsible for following Good Documentation Practices (GDP) as outlined in SOP.
Pallet Build –
- Palletizing to include scanning, retrieving and placing completed orders on pallets.
- Re-palletizing products for shipment.
- May be responsible for dock manifest duties which includes scanning completed pallets and running the shrink wrapper.
- May be required to transport pallets by walking MHE.
- May be responsible for operating the parcel manifest station.
- Responsible for accuracy verification and shipment packaging.
- Must follow all safety instructions to maintain safe working conditions and to adhere to proper operating practices and procedures designed to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- May be required to train new hires on various warehouse functions.
- Must adhere to attendance policies.
- Required to maintain current status in C2C training modules.
- Understand organizational quality goals.##