At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The Account Executive is responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client and customer satisfaction to produce new revenue for the organization. This Position is critical to ensuring a strong sales team with excellent Organization and communication skills!
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
* Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
* 401 (k) with Company Match
* Training and Career Development
* Generous Paid Time-Off
* Maintain and develop a portfolio of priority and assigned accounts through sales calls
* Develop sales plan to achieve assigned objective and initiatives
* Prepare and conduct food shows and sales events with operators and distributors
* Maintain and develop client sales at assigned distributors
* Serve as the primary point of contact for represented clients
* Evaluate sales opportunities and follow up on closed deals to ensure satisfaction
* Present new items and seek conversion opportunities with existing clients to add incremental business
* Participate in sales training for distributors and manufacturers
* Manage assigned projects as needed
* Prepare and submit required activity and sales reports
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 1 -3 Years of Experience in related sales roles
* Knowledge of foodservice industry
* Strong client/customer relationship knowledge
* Advanced Microsoft Office; working knowledge of SharePoint
* Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email
* Ability to develop a sales action plan with specific objectives that drive results in given time-line
* Creative problem solving and project management skills
* Travel as appropriate
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Account Executive is responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client and customer satisfaction to produce new revenue for the organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain and develop a portfolio of priority and assigned accounts through sales calls• Develop sales plan to achieve assigned objective and initiatives• Prepare and conduct food shows and sales events with operators and distributors• Maintain and develop client sales at assigned distribution• Serve as the primary point of contact for represented clients• Evaluate sales opportunities and follow up on closed deals to ensure satisfaction• Present new items and seek conversion opportunities with existing clients to add incremental business• Participate in sales training for distributors and manufacturers• Provide input on marketing programs• Manage assigned projects as needed• DSR management• Prepare and submit required activity and sales reports• Respond to client, distributor, field and customer requests as needed• Other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned
Direct Reports- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
Indirect Reports- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
* Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: 1-3 Years of experience in related sales roles
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Strong client/customer relationship knowledge• Knowledge of foodservice industry• Financial acumen• Company policies and procedures• Advanced Microsoft Office; working knowledge of SharePoint • Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email• Ability to develop a sales action plan with specific objectives that drive results in given time-line• Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills • Ability to build effective working relationships• Creative problem solving and project management skills• Excellent critical thinking and analytical ability• Superior negotiation skills• Unquestionable work ethics, personal integrity and honesty• Travel as appropriate
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Non-Sedentary RequirementsIncumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, or climb. May have possible exposure to dust, and may require the ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds 33% – 66% of the time.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions: Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: “To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services.”
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.