Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com
Responsible for providing sales support for insurance agents by following up with insurance carriers. Identify the necessary forms required for the case to be issued and act as a liaison between carriers and agents.
- Assist brokers with annual certification process.
- Create and update reference materials.
- Provide brokers assistance on enrollment processes, election periods, CMS guidelines and marketing regulations.
- Train brokers on online application processes, using carrier online tools and product information.
- Review processed or submitted new business to carriers.
- Manages broker service issues, resolves, and tracks through to completion.
- Enters submitted applications into database.
- Maintain internal systems with updated carrier information, documents, and sales materials.
- Updates policy approvals and missing information requests from carrier reporting and online tools.
- Notifies brokers via email of approved polices.
- Monitors enrollment supplies and reorders as needed.
- Process and ships broker supply orders.
- Logs broker certifications into database.
- Answers main phone line.
- Greets brokers that visit the office and notifies appropriate team member.
- Must possess proficient computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Window-based applications.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven to be highly dependable and self-motivator.
- Be able to work independently with sound organization skills.
- Possess strong people and problem-solving skills and be able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Is curious and able to ask probing questions to obtain necessary information.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must have good understanding of general office procedures, processes, and equipment.
- Prefer a minimum education of a four-year undergraduate college degree, or the equivalent in experience.
- Ensure excellent service is rendered to agents.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and set priorities to meet often stressful deadlines; while keeping goals, objectives, priorities, and timelines in perspective.
- Ability to always work as a team player while following team concepts in supporting Agency goals and co-workers.
- Ability to work and resolve issues independently.
Certificates and Licenses
- Maintain or be able to obtain Active Life and Health Insurance Licenses.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.