Why Badger Meter?
Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you have the autonomy and challenge that lets you learn and grow your career? Are you energized when you know that your contributions matter and make a difference in business success? If yes, then Badger Meter may be a great place for you!
For more than 110 years, Badger Meter has provided strong, stable financial growth, in turn providing employees with the opportunity to build long, successful careers. As a leading manufacturer of flow measurement technology, Badger Meter offers many opportunities to measure what matters in protecting the world’s water and other precious resources. Our company is large enough to continually drive market innovation, all while we maintain a collaborative and flexible working atmosphere.
What You Will Contribute:
Badger Meter is hiring a Customer Care Supervisor in our Racine, WI Location. The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for managing 14 customer care representatives who focus on order entry and status requests for all of our products at Badger Meter. The Customer Care team provides customers (internal and external) with certainty and confidence through proactive and professional service, making it as easy as possible for customers to buy and use our products. Contact responsiveness, order entry accuracy and speed, customer effort and contact need resolution will all be monitored by the Supervisor. This position is responsible for the supervisor of these activities, providing ongoing monitoring and coaching of work performance of their team. This is a hands on role that will be involved in assisting on order entry/status requests as needed. As a part of our training for this position, you will work in a Customer Care Representative role for the first 3 months to learn hands on about the position and the team.
Major Job Duties/Accountability:
* Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
* Review and resolve customer complaints that are escalated and/or assist the Customer Care Representatives on current orders
* Analyze relevant data to determine service outputs, monitoring the accuracy of reporting and data base information
* Participate in service improvement projects and initiatives, including providing guidance on the systems and processes developed at Badger Meter that directly affect customer and partners
* Develop an understanding of the needs of customer and supplier departments within Badger Meter, developing strong and successful working relationships with peers
* Provides some level of daily work output (e.g. responding to customer inquiries, order entry, etc)
* 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Service, Inside Sales, or related role
* Strong Computer Skills including experience in MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word
* Prior mentoring/leadership/supervisory experience
* Experience in Sales force
* Manufacturing Experience
* Bachelor’s degree from a four year college
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm