Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best “talent “ for the job.
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably in biological or medical sciences. Master’s Degree or higher is desirable.
Minimumof 8 years direct clinical research experience, of which a minimum of 4years clinical research supervisory or management capacity withbudgetary responsibility.
- Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations for clinical trial and laboratory conduct
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Proven planning skills; ability to create and track detailed project plans
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills & Effective time management
Abilityto work independently and within a cross-functional team environment toanalyze and solve problems, and to make sound decisions
- Basic biostatistical knowledge
Mustbe willing to periodically work with potentially biohazardous materialsin an approved safe manner and to work in biohazardous environments
- Demonstrated experience in computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and basic templates
- 2 years IVD Monitoring experience
- Experience in Cardiac clinical studies
- Strong technical lab expertise with demonstrated ability in assay analysis and data interpretation