Quickscrews is seeking to hire for a Warehouse Personnel in Rock Hill, SC.
Your primary goal: get orders out the door, on time, correctly. You will be responsible for primarily packing and pulling orders, and processing them to be shipped. Other duties will include daily cleaning of the warehouse. An ideal candidate is able to increase our current level of productivity in terms of orders processed and shipped without sacrificing our industry-low error rate.
Ultimately, you could be trained to take on the duties of a higher level Warehouse Supervisor or Manager. If you want to grow within our company, then we want you.
- Pull, package, and tape orders manually or by using forklift when necessary.
- Process UPS shipments using UPS Worldship
- Check orders to ensure accuracy
- Confirm truck orders at the end of each day.
- Cycle count Inventory
- Organize and clean warehouse daily.
- Shrink wrap boxes and pallets.
- Must be responsive to Management direction and follow instructions.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs easily and in good physical condition to perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to stand and operate equipment (forklifts) for extended periods of time.
- Willing to learn quickly and with a positive demeanor.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while producing high quality work.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
Quickscrews International Corp is the parent company to our two brands: Quickscrews, and QuickBOLT. Both brands rely on B2B sales with hardware distributors and woodworkers/solar installers all over the country.
Quickscrews has been in business for 34 years, we’re a household name in the specialty woodworking fasteners industry. Our experience allowed us to expand into solar and found the QuickBOLT brand in 2009.
QuickBOLT has grown to be the leading solar Top Mounting hardware manufacturer in the US. We design products to make solar more affordable, and simpler for installers. We pioneered the Top Mounting method in the industry and continue to introduce innovations to the market. Even during the pandemic we have demonstrated growth and continue on our upward trajectory.
We’re a family owned company with family values– and we’re growing rapidly. If you naturally take ownership of your work, can stay organized with minimal supervision, and have a strong work ethic, then you’ll fit right in at our company.