Under the direction of the Embroidery Supervisor, this position is accountable for monitoring and insuring quality control for all garments produced. Communicate with team members when garments are imperfect and need to be redone. Fold, box and count garments, record styles and quantities of garments produced.
Essential Job Functions:
- Inspect all embroidery garments for correct thread colors, proper logo placement and general flaws.
- Maintain Gillan Graphics-acceptable standard of quality per garment. Communicate with, inventory department to gather replacement garments as needed.
- Sort, count and fold garments by size/color/garment style and prepare them for shipping.
- Trim loose threads, trim backing and coloring threads.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Organize work flow.
- Work actively with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Must be reliable, responsible and take direction well.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks for several hours.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours a day and lift over 25 pounds.
- Previous production experience preferred, but not required.