Warehouse Job description: Full-time Warehouse Agents perform a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing inbound and outbound airfreight, filling orders for shipment, building and breaking down freight, performing foreign object damage (“FOD”) inspections, and organizing warehouse inventory.
- $13.50 base + $.75 Overnight Differential + $1 Stimulus through September = $15.25/hr.
OVERNIGHT Shift Time: 8:30pm- 5:30am
Warehouse Worker Benefits:
- Dental, Health, Vision Insurance
Warehouse Required Skills/Abilities:
- Consistently attend assigned shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, at times stressful.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
Warehouse Job Requirements:
- Pass a background check, including criminal and employment, and a pre-employment drug test.
- At least 18 years of age.
- U.S. citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- RAMP: Valid Driver License and Machinery Experience
- Able to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds and to bend, lift, stretch, and reach below the waist and above the head.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a high noise environment.
- The warehouse is not air-conditioned but is fanned and ventilated.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High school or equivalent
Work Location: Lambert International Airport Grounds
Join our team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $15.25 per hour