Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
As part of the world’s largest humanitarian network, the American Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of our employees, volunteers, blood donors and those who receive our aid and services. Our commitment to public health is unwavering—both during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round. We provide almost half of the nation’s blood supply, as well as humanitarian relief at home and abroad. We turn compassion into action through the care we provide our blood donors, and the spirit of service we share with our colleagues.
Learn more about the life-saving impact our employees have in their communities in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3XJCA8RQ0
If you share our passion for helping people, then join us in this excellent career opportunity.
Click on the link to learn more about (Apheresis)platelets donations: https://youtu.be/BwjwbxbwN34
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum one year of telephone and customer service or telemarketing experience required.
* Sales experience preferred.
* Experience meeting sales quota preferred.
* Face to face experience preferred.
* Outbound calls experience preferred
* Computer experience, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
* Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with potentially difficult customers, and comfort working in a fast-paced environment required.
* Experience with making sales quotas preferred.
* Contact by telephone or face-to-face current apheresis and/or whole blood donors to recruit for donation.
* Schedule appointments to ensure maximum number of donors are scheduled each day.
* Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience.
* Maintain daily production standard, including phone calls and appointments per hour, to meet established collection goals.
* Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
* Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and appointments scheduled to avoid errors, poor customer relations and to ensure sufficient donor availability.
* May work collaboratively with the fixed site recruitment manager to develop new leads and implement new donor recruitment programs to ensure an increased donor base and an adequate blood supply.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights