CCI Mechanical is a full service HVAC & Plumbing design/build contractor. We perform the design, fabrication, installation, and service of HVAC, plumbing, process piping & building automation systems. We are the leader in our market.
We have a strong core of long-term employees along with young talent that allows for a powerful combination of lessons learned and fresh ideas. Because of our anti-nepotism policy everyone in the firm has an equal opportunity to become leaders of CCI based on their merit and collegial attitude.
We are seeking an accounts payable specialist to join our accounting team. Job responsibilities and requirements include the following:
* Ensure incoming invoices have been matched to purchase orders as applicable.
* Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
* Enters invoices into accounting software.
* Obtain signatures on all accounts payable checks.
* Distributes signed checks as required.
* Uploads positive pay file to bank.
* Reviews vendor statements monthly.
* Answers all vendor inquires.
* Prepares and distributes invoice copies and reports for project management monthly.
* Processes formal purchase order invoices.
* Sets up vendors once all required information is obtained.
* Maintains vendor 1099 information.
* Prepares and prints annual 1099 forms.
* Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files.
* Assists with purchasing department functions when necessary.
* Assists with internal and external audits when necessary.
* Issues purchase orders.
* Assists in monthly closings.
* Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
* Performs filing, scanning, and coping.
* Practice and adhere to the CCI Creed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.