Waystar modernizes healthcare payments through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
What is the purpose of this position?
The Account Executive is responsible for making several contacts daily with current accounts in defined territories, acquiring new customers, maintaining strategic account relationships and driving profitable revenue growth. This position will work closely with the Manager of Sales to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
Looking for some details?
- Prospect potential customers and close new accounts
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts
- Communicate new product, service, initiative and relevant information to new accounts
- Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks
- Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Keep abreast of competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience working in high growth environments
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare background and/or industry experience a plus
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Waystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.