HSS is a drug-free workplace.
HSS specializes in managed security services in both physical and virtual high-risk environments – keeping the excitement out of security since 1967. We partner and serve with organizations in healthcare, aviation, government, oil and gas, schools, and other settings where safety and security are top of mind. With nearly 3,500 highly knowledgeable security and support staff, HSS protects its partners and communities through healthcare technology management, integrated security services solutions, and an ingrained ability to assess and de-escalate situations in physical security. The combination of our experience and the way we deliver it through Our Agnostic Approach helps our customers stay calm and focused on what they need to do to keep their enterprises running smoothly. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the company provides services nationally and maintains a presence in most states. HSS is one of only a few companies to have earned leading industry designation and certifications – and maintained a positive customer retention rate since the company’s inception. More information about HSS can be found at
HSS is currently looking for Security Shift Supervisors to implement and oversee security operations at individual facilities including responsibilities for day-to-day supervision, motivation, coaching and training of our Officers on site.
Depending on a teammate’s status of full-time or part-time, HSS offers medical, dental and vision benefits plus paid time off, 401k, life insurance, referral bonuses and a terrific employee discount program. This is a rewarding position with long-term career opportunities.
Required Qualifications of the Security Shift Supervisor:
- Previous security experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable licenses or certifications
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet HSS’ driving guidelines if applicable (for Driving Roles).
Preferred Qualifications of the Security Shift Supervisor:
- Previous experience training and overseeing staff
- Ability to meet qualification standards when initially placed in a TASER position and annually thereafter
- Ability to obtain and maintain any applicable local or state license or permit to carry a TASER
Ability to participate in and pass additional TASER training at the discretion of the TASER instructorand/or HSS
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of the HSS Conducted Energy Weapon (TASER), HSS Taser Policy
Our full-time positions offer role specific on-the-job training, career paths, and a full range of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Reimbursement Plans
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan & Free Retirement Planning Consulting
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Income Protection Benefits
- Life Insurance for Teammate and Family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition & Reward Program
- Perks Discount Programs with 3,000 free classes from yoga to financial wellness.
- Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Identify Theft Protection Plan
- RTD EcoPass available by location
The schedule of paid holidays may vary by location.
Compensation is determined by factors like training or experience, work history, geographic location, and travel requirements. The Company complies with all state and local wage and hour laws and the minimum pay range will always be at or above the applicable minimum wage.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.