What’s next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn’t always easy. That’s where Kelly Professional & Industrial comes in.
We’re seeking a Security Operations Admin to work in a temporary opportunity in San Dimas, CA. We’re here to help you find something great that works for you-so you won’t miss a moment of what really matters in your life!
Why you should apply to be a Security Operations Admin:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour
- Temporary 6 month assignment
- Training Onsite: then work 3 days onsite and 2 days remote each week
- Reliable attendance is a must
What’s a typical day as a Security Operations Admin:
The Security Operations Adminis responsible for the administration and primary support for contractor/security officer instruction and oversight. The incumbent will require knowledge in physical security badging system, video surveillance systems, security officer services, and physical security.
- Assisting Management with onboarding questions and issues.
- Icluding but not limited to:Primary Support for contractor/security officer instruction and oversight on client standards in
- Client Expectations
- AT&T Enhanced Push to Talk two-way communication
- ProWatch Web Client
- Secure distribution and retrieval of badges
- Badge reconciling, administration, and standards
- Process to request new and replacement photo ID badges for generic security badges
- Termination Report expectations and requirements
- Security Registers (e.g., associate, visitor, lost/found, facility work orders, etc.)
- Incident Report expectations and standards
- Security Officer Portal (web-based incident reporting tool)
- Daily and Monthly Video Inspection Reports
- Co-Interview third-party protection services candidates
- Coach, develop, and mentor contractor/security officer staff
- Incident investigation support
- Security Registers Compliance Verification
- Verify correct forms are in use and form completeness
- Daily and Monthly Video Inspection Reports consolidation, summary, and distribution
- Verify physical security equipment is operational and meet retention standards
- Verify contractor/security officer video surveillance system proficiency
- Prepare written response and reports to stakeholders
- Ensure facility remains compliant with Security Policies via contractor/security officer services oversight
- Request additional contractor/security officer services for corporate real estate, facilities, and security projects (back-up
- Ability to analyze problems and finds solutions
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and place findings in proper perspective
- Ability to prepare written reports of findings and status
- Ability to use discretion when managing sensitive personal and confidential information
- Ability to work accurately and independently, while seeking advice under the appropriate conditions
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional entities across the enterprise. (Skills & Abilities)
- Exercises a great amount of independent decision making, acts as a subject matter expert
- High standards of honesty, ethics, and integrity
- History of being well organized and detail oriented
- Possess Physical Security background dealing with badging systems Honeywell Pro-Watch and Video Surveillance Systems (e.g., Avigilon)
- Strong People skills, including the ability to deal effectively with senior level management. Ability to solve practical problems and react quickly and calmly to changing or emergency circumstances. (Skills & Abilities)
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong Physical Security experience, knowledge, and proficiency
- Strong Technology proficiency
- Technical knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint (MS Office Suite)
BASIC REQUIREMENTS/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- High School Degree or GED
- 1-3 years of physical security experience
- 1 -2 years of physical security supervision
- Ability to execute
- Ability to work with limited oversight
- Communication skill set
- Consultative skill set
- Detail oriented
- Goal oriented
- Technology skill set
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.