Job Description Function: The position of Warehouse Worker is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away list.
- Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation.
- Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly.
- Safely and accurately cut designated lengths of wire.
- Address maintenance issues of wire cutting tools and machinery. Be able to accurately identify various types and sizes of wire.
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we’re well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.