PrideStaff is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate.
This is a temporary full-time position.
The hours would be from 7 AM – 4 PM Monday – Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform bottling and packaging tasks to include, supply, quality control checks, case packing, and palletizing, as well as put-away and retrieval.
- Supply and ingredient preparations will include retrieval and preparation for production and special projects.
- Warehousing operations to include pallet jack operation, for put-away and retrieval, loading and unloading trucks, inventory, and required documentation for activities.
- Safety and training are essential to success. Must be coachable and conscientious to excel. Teamwork and the ability to work at a group’s pace are essential.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Certified Forklift Operation or ability to get certified
- 6+ Months of recent experience
- Ability to work individually and on a team
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work to meet attendance policy.
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Contact one of our recruiters to find out more and see if this is a fit for you! PrideStaff wants you to succeed. We offer the support you need along the way! Don’t have a resume? Please call us at 605-225-2522
In 1978, George Rogers had a vision, a dream to create a new type of staffing organization—one that offered the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. The result is PrideStaff, a national staffing organization delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Through a combination of strong leadership at the national and local level, PrideStaff has consistently delivered exceptional service to our clients and field associates. Over our 25 plus year history, our model has been highly successful. Year after year, our growth has consistently outpaced the growth of the staffing industry.