Retail Location Store Manager
Average Annual Income is $31,000 – $41,000
Atlantic Wireless, a top agent of US Cellular, is looking for Retail Location Store Managers to join our team.
Are you FUN? Do you have INTEGRITY? Are you RESPECTFUL? Are you RELENTLESS? If so, then you will be a great fit in our culture because these are our company’s core values.
The Store Manager (SM) is responsible for leadership and management of one or more Atlantic Wireless® retail store location(s). The position directs daily activities for store associates to increase customer satisfaction, grow revenue, drive standards of excellence, and drive the mission, vision, and values. The selected candidate will perform a variety of functions to ensure that effective leadership, associate satisfaction, and customer satisfaction lead to positive business results.
* Lead by, and be an example of the principles of the company’s values. Model the behaviors of the Servant Leader and the company values. Foster a positive work culture focusing on Associate Satisfaction.
* Exhibit the behaviors of the company values; Fun, Integrity, Respectful, and Relentless.
* Establishes and exceeds organizational performance targets.
* Uses the Coaching to Behaviors management structure daily.
* Provides leadership and teamwork designed to deliver an ideal experience to every customer within the framework of established company policies guidelines.
* Provides answers directly to customers concerning billing processes, roaming, equipment, service plan upgrades and other customer service related issues inquiries.
* Actively encourages, supports, and facilitates the growth and development of all associates in retail store(s).
* Creates an environment that motivates and inspires associates to exceed expectations and goals.
* Establishes open and honest communication with a diverse team of administration employees, Retail Wireless Consultants, inventory staff, and Cashier/Greeters to create a positive environment.
* Responsible for all store operations including opening, closing, compliance, cash, & inventory.
* Completes and reviews all adjustment & monitoring, payroll, and performance-related reports.
* Coordinates sales, promotions, and marketing events to ensure customer flow is maximized and visibility is high.
* Responsible for human resources and staffing responsibilities including the hiring process, interviewing, training, and various associate lifecycle activities for store associates.
* Participates in community events and public relations activities to develop a positive image for the company in the local community.
* Passionately demonstrates the values of Fun, Integrity, Respectful, and Relentlessness.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
* High school diploma or state equivalency certification required.
* Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* Three to five years of sales experience required. Retail experience preferred.
* One to two years previous supervisory/retail management experience required.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off, including 9 Paid Holidays!
* 401k plan with company match of up to 6%
* Corporate Chaplain