CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to Market” by delivering growth solutions with exceptional service. Our expertise spans the grocery, mass, club, drug, convenience store, and home improvement channels among others, and our solutions bolster our clients’ capabilities for developing best practices, insight analysis, and customer targeting that always hit the mark.
We do this by excelling in four key areas – headquarter selling, retail merchandising, store level marketing, and streamlining trade practices. In business for more than 100 years, CROSSMARK employs more than 20,000 associates worldwide in offices in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, CROSSMARK is a privately owned corporation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CROSSMARK is looking for associates to complete in-store food and product demonstrations, while working in a flexible part-time environment. If you are outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and are looking for a job where you can use your personality then CROSSMARK’s product / events demonstrator team is the place for you! Enjoy flexibility that enables you to have a work-life balance while you promote various products during onsite events in retail environments. As a member of the CROSSMARK’s team it is your job to be enthusiastic about the product you are showing. You will provide outstanding customer service to all customers by facilitating in-store food/product demonstrations & events. You will demonstrate knowledge of products, accessories and services, and use this knowledge to build sales, practice suggestive selling & drive sales. Your primary role will be to share your passion about the product you are representing and interest the customer in purchasing the product: most of all…have fun while doing it!
- Friendly, respectful, willing and able to take direction
- Must be able to stand for up to six (6) hours
- Food Safety Certification (to be completed AFTER being hired)
- Reliable internet access
- Ability to work independently
- Be responsible and dependable
- Have your own reliable form of transportation
- High school diploma/GED
Why is this position for you?
• Permanent Part time (Looking for supplemental income? This is it!)
• Primarily weekends (Shifts are approximately six hours in length and typically Thursday-Sunday.)
• Flexible schedule (You decide. Commit to events that work with YOUR schedule.)
• Company-provided training (Ideal for entry-level or those looking to obtain new skills.)