Are you looking for a fun, energetic, and dynamic company to advance your career in sales? Do you want to work for a company that receives thousands of warm leads per day vs. being forced to find your own leads? Do you want to work in an environment with uncapped earning potential? Would you like an opportunity to earn a way to work from home?
100% work from home position!
Remote Open Position Locations – Arizona, Arkansas, Washington, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
We are currently hiring to fill evening and weekend shifts due to business needs. We are currently open until 10:30 PM EST. In the future, this shift will run until 11:30 PM EST or Midnight. You must be availble to explicitly work shifts that include this availability. During training, you will receive your schedule. This schedule is subject to change with a two-week notice anytime based upon changes in our business needs. Currently, the placement of staff is done via a shift bid process in which we periodically change our scheduling process. Schedules assigned include a combination of evening shifts and weekend shifts.
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 aesthetics brand, making personal aesthetics and wellness more affordable, accessible, and effective than ever before. Ideal Image believes “Confidence Changes Everything” and its vision is to make personal aesthetics and wellness accessible for everyone, delivering real results for real people driven by medical experts. Being a part of our company gives you the opportunity to help clients change their lives for the better every day!
By using a consultative sales process, the Inside Sales Representative educates clients about Ideal Image products and services via telephone and web leads. Completes the sales process in accordance with all standards and guidelines set forth by Ideal Image. Achieves assigned sales targets and promotes a favorable image of Ideal Image. Fosters and nurtures positive relationships with clients and fellow employees. Overcomes objections and differentiates Ideal Image from our competition. This is not a cold-calling telemarketing position; however, you will be required to follow up on web leads via outbound calling, texts, and emails.
The Inside Sales Representative will also:
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through web communications.
- Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
- Articulate treatment protocols, benefits, features, and limitations to clients.
- Partner and collaborate with Clinics, Managers and other Associates.
- Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of products and services.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and productive client relationships; and takes responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization. Always acts with integrity.
- Identifies opportunities and acts to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Follows the Ideal Image sales lead management process. Leverages tools, reports and resources to maximize sales results.
- Is open to and responds to coaching and feedback on sales approach and goal achievement. Seeks guidance on areas of improvement.
- Be flexible: schedule varies and includes nights and weekends. Overtime may be required to meet business demands to service clients which may include evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our average annual earning potential is $65-$70k with top performers earning $110-120k.
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven environment a plus!
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident sales approach
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Lucrative compensation package including uncapped earning potential
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
Paid time off:
- Company paid holidays and vacation days
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and friends
- Cosmetic product discounts
- 401K in approved states
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all new hires unless they qualify for a remote, religious, or medical exemption.