Schedule: Full-Time: Monday – Friday 1st shift 9:00am -6:00pm
Immediate Opening in Torrance, CA
PrideStaff, a multi-year award winning national staffing firm, is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE in a fast-paced warehouse setting. We are looking for an employee who takes pride in their work, has an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn at a great company!
- Loads and unloads goods and supplies with proper handling
- Verifies quantity and quality of items received with purchase order
- Receives and unloads freight both manually and with equipment such as forklifts
- Inputs inventory into system accurately and timely
- Performs repetitive tasks such as bending, stooping, lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Maintains good time management skills to meet targets
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Works well with a team
- Has excellent work ethics and attendance
- Follows policies, rules and procedures
- Works efficiently and abides by safety rules
PrideStaff is the only nationwide commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in annual revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award six years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality. PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s, has over 80 offices in North America and the headquarters is located in Fresno, CA. With over 40 years in the staffing business, PrideStaff provides the resources and expertise of a national firm but integrates the spirit, dedication and personal service of an owner operated entrepreneurial firm.