Myriad Autoimmune, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc., Autoimmune enables more effective management of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases by providing quantitative, objective molecular tests and disease information services to rheumatologists and patients. Autoimmune is currently focused on rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a debilitating, chronic disease affecting over 1.5 million people in the United States and more than 2 million in Europe. Autoimmune’s products for RA are Vectra® DA and MyRA®. Vectra DA, the first and only multi-biomarker blood test validated to measure RA disease activity, integrates the concentrations of 12 serum proteins associated with RA disease activity into a single objective score to help physicians make more informed treatment decisions. MyRA, a free mobile app for people living with RA, is designed to empower patients to regularly track multiple aspects of their RA and easily share the information with their physician.
Primary selling activity includes, but not limited to, the following:
* Selling the physician on the value of the Vectra test and interpretation
* Providing In-Service training to office staff
* Working with local phlebotomy providers to streamline specimen acquisition
* Delivering local talks and arranging peer to peer programs to groups that want to learn more
* Coordinating with local health plans that are most relevant to these practices
* Must meet expense budget and administrative requirements
* Utilize Territory Planning Tools for strategy and planning including target accounts, frequency of calls, etc.
* Must update Salesforce (CRM) to track targeting, frequency, messaging and strategic/tactical information
* Attend regional meetings and Rheumatology conferences as planned
* BS/BA degree
* 3+ years in the health care selling arena of bio-pharma, molecular and/or blood test diagnostics or capital equipment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Documented successful track record in sales; history of being a top-level performer in prior roles
* Proven ability to manage ever-increasing responsibility and sustain growth
* In-depth product knowledge and knowledge of disease states in current field of expertise
* Ability to travel and do overnights as needed
* Models the “consultative sales” approach; recognized by others for excellent selling and presentation skills
* Effective at overcoming obstacles and challenges utilizing problem solving skills
* Strong knowledge and understanding of coverage and reimbursement issues
* Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Valid Driver’s License
* Rheumatology/Immunology experience
* Experience in complex point of sale (i.e. diagnostics, infusible or Buy and Bill products and contracting)
* Prior Biologics selling experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
About Our Company
Crescendo Bioscience, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc., is a fast-growing organization offering a dynamic and exciting work environment. Based in South San Francisco, CA, we are focused on serving the rheumatology community. Each of us at Crescendo Bioscience is excited by being at the forefront of the precision medicine revolution. We specifically focus in the fields of autoimmune and inflammatory disease in an ongoing effort to bring knowledge-based empowerment to patients, cost management solutions to payers, and objective decision-making tools to healthcare providers. Today, we are working on expanding the utility of Vectra® DA to become the ultimate objective tool to support treatment decisions for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Crescendo is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.