Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
* PayActiv-—gain instant access to a portion of your wages before payday!
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available — plans starting as low as $20 a week
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Generous friend referral program
* Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
* Volunteer opportunities in your community
* Preceptor Program — Mentor your team members and receive additional compensation
* O2NE program offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training for employees accepted into the program
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
* Make a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion.
* Act as a positive teammate by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
* Maintaining the community grounds and assists with ensuring all equipment is in good working order to ensure a safe, attractive, and enjoyable living environment for the residents.
* Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Prior maintenance experience preferred.