Aston Cater is exclusively partnering with one of the nation’ top custom home improvement corporations in hiring for a unique Texting Customer Support position. This role will be responsible for answering customers inquires via a texting service relating to all installation and servicing claims.
The company is up over 200% in year over year sales & looking for individuals to join their family & be part of building the culture.
- Enter all new installation orders into the ordering system.
- Verify all information from both the Contract and the Install Technician is correct before sending order to the factory for production.
- Following up with customers via Text messaging to ensure customer requests are fulfilled
- Scheduling technicians according to a 3 day deadline
- Uploading all documents to the electronic storage files.
- Organize and maintain customer records
- Enter customer, job related, and order information into all necessary databases.
- Follow ups with customers to close open tickets & escalated issues
- Assisting customers with service inquiries
- Averaging about 5 customer calls per day
- Mainly written communication with customers
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.