Are you a recent college graduate who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment? Do you enjoy being a leader and are you focused on achieving goals? If so, Mariner Finance has a unique opportunity for you to join our team as a Branch Manager Trainee. The Branch Manager Trainee role will put you on a fast track to management through a 14-month training program that will teach you what it takes to become a successful mentor and leader in the consumer finance industry.
Become a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
* Providing service to customers seeking loans and working with them to find solutions to their financial needs
* Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications. Extending credit to individuals through a variety of loan programs
* Resolving product service and policy related problems for customers with accuracy and professionalism
* Responsible for the sale of company products and services. Placing inside sales calls in order to increase customer base.
* Responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing accounts
* Consistently reviewing and developing action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contact, negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments due
* Representing the company and developing additional business through networking within the community
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Finance, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
* Military rank of E5, W1, or O1 and above can be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree.
* Applicants MUST be able to relocate and have the availability to travel to surrounding branches when needed.
* Previous customer service and sales skills highly preferred.
* Internships or work experience in Consumer Lending or Financial Services is a plus, but not required.
* Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving, leadership, and organizational skills.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction!
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life Insurances
* 401k Match
* Paid Time-Off
* Education Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.